I see lot of good reviews about this seller on this website but they are all liar. So this is my story, recently I bought a go pro camera and kits from 47stphoto through walmart.com worth of $519.97
When I received the package, opened it is saw inside was very unorganized. When I looked for the go pro camera, there was instead of the go pro I got a cheap fake camera in side the opened go pro box. I was very upset so I contacted walmart. They cannot help because the seller is 47stphoto. So I contacted 47stphoto, got responsed by email askEd for pictures of the box, which I did send. Then no reply at all. I sent several emails still no reply and no phone call. I am very upset and disappointed. I don't know what to do right now.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
You May Also Like
- "Same here took my daughter to a shoot in birmingham brought photos on disc at an extortionate price although I only paid £175 on the day to return home and..."
- "My name is Tearra. My family recently visited the Springfield Ohio location. Our visit was not as great as it should have been! Our photographer wasn't very nice. The glares..."
- " In addition to an unpleasant customer service, Michelle Haley, without informing her customers upfront, traps and ties her customers to her services so that her..."
- "I ordered a bouquet for flowers for my sister's 50th birthday to be delivered in Pune. I live in the UK and had presumed it would be done promptly...."
- "I ordered a couple of items from Zoomer Gear, LLC on their website on 03/02/2014 and paid with a bank debit/credit card at that time. I later received both..."
- " I want to the office about the picnic area in front of my patio on Friday the 24 at 3:00p.m. I was assured by the maintenance personnel that he..."
- "5RB Solicitors of 5 Raymond Buildings in London are dishonest and tell lies to the High Court. Thus they should be avoided and are not fit to practice law. Deceiving the judiciary..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."