47th Street Photo - Gopro Camera Review from Westover, Alabama

1 of 9 47th Street Photo reviews

Hello everyone,

I see lot of good reviews about this seller on this website but they are all liar. So this is my story, recently I bought a go pro camera and kits from 47stphoto through walmart.com worth of $519.97

When I received the package, opened it is saw inside was very unorganized. When I looked for the go pro camera, there was instead of the go pro I got a cheap fake camera in side the opened go pro box. I was very upset so I contacted walmart. They cannot help because the seller is 47stphoto. So I contacted 47stphoto, got responsed by email askEd for pictures of the box, which I did send. Then no reply at all. I sent several emails still no reply and no phone call. I am very upset and disappointed. I don't know what to do right now.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 9 47th Street Photo reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Jenn

Dec 01 #1248630 Little Rock, Arkansas, United States

I know this has been a while but can you tell me how this was resolved? I'm paranoid because I have also ordered a gopro through Walmart and I received the email stating that it had shipped. However, UPS has received the shipping label but not the actual product to ship. I called today and received the story that it should be shipped tonight or tomorrow because they were backed up due to the holiday, black Friday and cyber Monday. I guess we shall see if my son gets one of his Christmas presents.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.