47th Street Photo Gopro Action Camera Review from Westover, Alabama
I see lot of good reviews about this seller on this website but they are all liar. So this is my story, recently I bought a go pro camera and kits from 47stphoto through walmart.com worth of $519.97
When I received the package, opened it is saw inside was very unorganized. When I looked for the go pro camera, there was instead of the go pro I got a cheap fake camera in side the opened go pro box. I was very upset so I contacted walmart. They cannot help because the seller is 47stphoto. So I contacted 47stphoto, got responsed by email askEd for pictures of the box, which I did send. Then no reply at all. I sent several emails still no reply and no phone call. I am very upset and disappointed. I don't know what to do right now.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
You May Also Like
- "This is a pathetic place . No Communication amongst coworkers . We were told are appointment at 11am was on time only to unload 4 kids and then..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."
- "Horrible, unprofessional, amateur worst wedding shots I have ever seen. Took 130 pictures only 5 were useable. This photographer ruined treasured wedding pictures. No one should use this photographer for..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "On May 15, 2016, I ordered satellite TV through AT&T...My installation date was scheduled for May 17th, but I changed it to May 21st. The technician arrived at 7:55..."
- "5/15/2013 between Atmore, AL and Mobile, AL bus GLI 1565 caught fire and the driver extinguished it then the fire department came and put water on the fire. We were..."
- "I have been buying Spring Valley Evening Primrose Oil from Walmart for a few years now and have had good results from the product. However, the last bottle I..."