Westover, Alabama
Resolved

Hello everyone,

I see lot of good reviews about this seller on this website but they are all liar. So this is my story, recently I bought a go pro camera and kits from 47stphoto through walmart.com worth of $519.97

When I received the package, opened it is saw inside was very unorganized. When I looked for the go pro camera, there was instead of the go pro I got a cheap fake camera in side the opened go pro box. I was very upset so I contacted walmart. They cannot help because the seller is 47stphoto. So I contacted 47stphoto, got responsed by email askEd for pictures of the box, which I did send. Then no reply at all. I sent several emails still no reply and no phone call. I am very upset and disappointed. I don't know what to do right now.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of gopro action camera from 47th Street Photo and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants 47th Street Photo to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by 47th Street Photo for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with 47th Street Photo?

Comments

Little Rock, Arkansas, United States #1248630

I know this has been a while but can you tell me how this was resolved?I'm paranoid because I have also ordered a gopro through Walmart and I received the email stating that it had shipped.

However, UPS has received the shipping label but not the actual product to ship.

I called today and received the story that it should be shipped tonight or tomorrow because they were backed up due to the holiday, black Friday and cyber Monday.I guess we shall see if my son gets one of his Christmas presents.